For those who celebrated Thanksgiving, did we all survive the holiday weekend?
For the first time since I can remember, I did not go black Friday shopping and chose to
stay in my PJ's and shop from the comfort of my couch! Honestly, it was actually nice
to not have to deal with the crowds and/or have to get dressed ;).
I didn't get everything I needed so I plan on fully taking advantage of CYBER MONDAY!
Here's whats on my list and what you should be on the look out for...
Urban Outfitters - $50 off $150 or $15 off $75 (no code needed)
- This blanket scarf is everything. Perfect for you or a gift! (this one is amazing too)
- How cute and sexy is this sweatshirt? Scooping this up for myself!
- Because everyone needs to charge their phone on the road. Brilliant stocking stuffer!
- I love getting stocking stuffers and hostess gifts here. I mean for the one who travels in your life, this is honestly such a cute idea for a stocking!
- This cookbook is a great hostess gift. Wrap it up with a cute dishtowel like this one and you have one awesome gift!
- Get cozy under this beautiful blanket.
Net-a-porter - up to 50% off! Score.